Here's a brief overview of what all things a Website Designer would be responsible for.
As a website designer, your task is to understand the collaborative vision of the product, the USPs the client want to communicate and their value proposition. Based on that information you create a visual prototypeof the landingpage (and maybe 1-2 other pages), which can act as the basis for a user test. It needs to look indistinguishable from a real website (inside the restrains of Figma) and have a flawless user experience, aimed at communicating the main intentions of the team and the most important value propositions of the product. You are also responsible for guiding the team's decisions to create a cohesive user journey and usable information architecture. In some cases, your task will also be to create 1-3 screens of the product that is connected to the website.
- Doing UX / UI stuff for Landing Pages for desktop and mobile
- Can deliver Landing Page Sprint solo to expected level
- Active throughout all stages of Landing Page sprints
- Marketing website / USP expertise
- Visual design expertise
- Can create Figma components to a certain that is needed for websites (Buttons, Text styles and other smaller componets)
- Expereince with designing effective website in terms of communication and selling
- Experience designing interfaces, creating user journeys and a flawless user experience.
- Deep understanding of the product design cycle and client needs, with regards to product strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding or interest in the evolving web3 space, its product challenges, blockchain applications and token economics.
- High performance computer
- High speed internet connection
- High quality microphone
- Figma (Prototype Design)
- Miro (Remote Whiteboard)
- Zoom, Meet (Video-conferencing)
- Loom or else (Screen recording)
- Discord (Team Chat)
- Crypto wallet with Gnosis Chain (Getting payed in xDai)