Here's a brief overview of what all things a Product Designer would be responsible for.
As a product designer, your task is to understand the collaborative vision of the product and create a visual prototype, which can act as the basis for a user test. It needs to look indistinguishable from a real product and have a flawless user experience, aimed at visualising the main intentions of the team. You are also responsible for guiding the team's decisions to create a cohesive user journey and usable information architecture. In case the client doesn't have a set visual identity or Sytelguide, your task will also be to create a matching visual identity, which will make the product appealing.
- Doing UX / UI tasks for applications
- Can deliver Product Sprint solo to expected level
- Active throughout all stages of Product sprints
- Application / Interaction Design expertise
- Visual design expertise
- Experience designing interfaces, creating user journeys and a flawless user experience.
- Deep understanding of the product design cycle and client needs, with regards to product strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding or interest in the evolving web3 space, its product challenges, blockchain applications and token economics.
- High performance computer
- High speed internet connection
- High quality microphone
- Figma (Prototype Design)
- Miro (Remote Whiteboard)
- Zoom, Meet (Video-conferencing)
- Loom or else (Screen recording)
- Discord (Team Chat)
- Crypto wallet with Gnosis Chain (Getting payed in xDai)