Here's a brief overview of what all things a Webflow Builder would be responsible for.
As a Webflow Builder, your task is to implement the vision created by the Website Developer and Visual Identity Developer. Your role is essential in ensuring the functionality and accessibility of the website.
- Deep understanding of Webflow
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Understanding of Accessibility Standards
- Attention to fine detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High performance computer
- High speed internet connection
- High quality microphone
- Figma (Prototype Design)
- Miro (Remote Whiteboard)
- Zoom, Meet (Video-conferencing)
- Loom or else (Screen recording)
- Discord (Team Chat)
- Crypto wallet with Gnosis Chain (Getting payed in xDai)
For each client project, you are either the Expert (main responsibility and lead) or a Collaborator. This allows quality control for projects and hands-on learning for new designers. Make sure to get familiar with our Collaboration System!