As an Logo Designer, your task is to understand the visual identity of the product/company and the story they aim to tell with their logo. Logos should match the brand values specified in the branding workshops. As an Logo Designer, it is helpful to be in contact with Visual Designer. They will have a general overview of the project and can provide feedback about visual direction.
- Understanding of typeface, color, and visual storytelling.
- Ability to create logos matching both the client's visual identity and desired visual story.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to produce deliverables in a timely manner.
- High performance computer
- High speed internet connection
- High quality microphone
- Photo editing software
- Miro (Remote Whiteboard)
- Zoom, Meet (Video-conferencing)
- Discord (Team Chat)
- Crypto wallet with Gnosis Chain (Getting payed in xDai)
For each client project, you are either the Expert (main responsibility and lead) or a Collaborator. This allows quality control for projects and hands-on learning for new designers. Make sure to get familiar with our Collaboration System!