Referral Commission Scheme
- You make introductions and provide us with leads.
- We complete the sales process and book the team on a sprint or project.
- You earn an introduction fee.
- Paid on the first project with a new client.
- Not paid on future projects.
- Client has not previously worked in the Deep Work ecosystem,
- Or, made a previous enquiry to Deep Work.
Of the total project value:
- Hypersprints and projects below $25,000: 2% commission (due to the low profit margin on our entry level products)
- Projects above $25,000: 3.5% on the first $50,000, 2% on any amount above $50,000.
Currently this is self-managed. If a project is booked and you referred us, please let a Creative Director know via Discord as soon as possible.
To manage team expectations and budgets: If we receive a notification that you have referred a project after the project has started, we can not pay the introduction fee.
- If you're unsure of the amount, ask the Creative Director on the project to calculate for you.
- Payments are made once the project completes and the client pays the final project invoice.
- If for any reason the client does not pay the final invoice, the introduction fee is not paid.