Representative Monthly Finances
You are responsible for making payments once per month between the 1st working day and the 5th working day of the month.
- DAI/DEEP: A set amount agreed in the monthly budget.
- The operations representative will make a project for representatives. .
- During the month it is your responsibility to manage the departments finances. For example, if someone sets up a project and asks for a budget, you must make sure that budget is available.
- At the end of the month, you need to:
- Check that all payment requests are correct.
- Check that you have the funds available to pay all the payment requests.
- Follow the payment process above.