This Referral Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into ____________________ (the “Effective Date”), by and between
with an address of
and Deep Work Limited, with an address of Deep Work Limited, Intershore Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands (the “Affiliate”), collectively “the Parties.”
1. Purpose. Company is in the business of software development. Affiliate is in a position to refer potential clients/customers to Company.
2. Referral Arrangement. Upon the Effective Date of this Agreement, Affiliate may, from time to time, refer potential clients/customers to Company. Company will pay Affiliate a fee for these referrals.
3. Compensation. Company shall pay Affiliate 6% of the first project value followed by 4% of any future projects for the first 12-months from the date of initial referral, for each successful referral, where a successful referral is defined as a referral that becomes a client/customer of Company.
Company shall pay Affiliate within thirty (30) days of a completed referral, where a completed referral will be the engagement of the new client/customer.
4. Term. This Agreement shall commence upon the Effective Date, as stated above, and will continue indefinitely unless either party cancels in writing.
5. Confidentiality. During the course of this Agreement, it may be necessary for Company to share proprietary information, including trade secrets, industry knowledge, and other confidential information, to Affiliate in order for Affiliate to seek out potential referrals. Affiliate will not share any of this proprietary information at any time. Affiliate also will not use any of this proprietary information for his/her personal benefit at any time. This section remains in full force and effect even after termination of the Agreement by it’s natural termination or the early termination by either party.
6. Termination. This Agreement may be terminated at any time by either Party upon 30 days written notice to the other party. Upon termination, Company shall pay Affiliate all compensation due and owing for referrals made prior to the date of termination, but not yet paid.
7. Representations and Warranties. Both Parties represent that they are fully authorised to enter into this Agreement. The performance and obligations of either Party will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party or violate any other agreement between the Parties, individually, and any other person, organisation, or business or any law or governmental regulation.
8. Indemnity. The Parties each agree to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, its respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from the negligence of or breach of this Agreement by the indemnifying party, its respective successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This section remains in full force and effect even after termination of the Agreement by its natural termination or the early termination by either party.
9. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABILE TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFIT OR LOST BUSINESS, COSTS OF DELAY OR FAILURE OF DELIVERY, WHICH ARE NOT RELATED TO OR THE DIRECT RESULT OF A PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. Affiliate shall refer potential clients/customers as requested by Company. AFFILIATE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT SUCH REFERRALS WILL CREATE ANY ADDITIONAL PROFITS, SALES, EXPOSURE, BRAND RECOGNITION, OR THE LIKE. AFFILIATE HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPANY IF THE REFERRALS DO NOT LEAD TO COMPANY’S DESIRED RESULT(S).
11. Severability. In the event any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the Agreement and all other provisions should continue in full force and effect as valid and enforceable.
12. Waiver. The failure by either party to exercise any right, power or privilege under the terms of this Agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent or further exercise of that right, power or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege.
13. Legal Fees. In the event of a dispute resulting in legal action, the successful party will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its attorneys’ fees.
14. Legal and Binding Agreement. This Agreement is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Agreement may be entered into and is legal and binding both in the United States and throughout Europe. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Agreement.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The Parties agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the State and/or Country in which both Parties do business. In the event that the Parties do business in different States and/or Countries, this Agreement shall be governed by the law of England and Wales.
16. Entire Agreement. The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties. In the event that the Parties desire to change, add, or otherwise modify any terms, they shall do so in writing to be signed by both parties.
The Parties agree to the terms and conditions set forth above as demonstrated by their signatures as follows: