- Maintaining financial systems and making sure existing systems are operational at all times.
- Executing necessary payments and token transfers.
- Decentralising and automating the process.
- Financial systems don't function:
- Funds go missing or are sent to wrong person or place.
- Experience of using systems is difficult or time consuming for users.
- Users don't get paid.
- Changes to the org. (non-finance) systems have legal or tax repercussions that could impact the organisation.
- Financial information isn't shared with users in the organisation and accessible.