Here's a brief overview of what all things a Workshop Facilitator would be responsible of.
- Moderate workshops and guide a (client) team through a design process.
- Be confident speaking to strangers online and be very succinct and clear with the use of your language
- Include all participants in all exercises and make sure everyone contributes throughout the workshops
- Advise the client team on a product-related topic like growth, communication, strategy etc., almost like a consultant depending on your skill set.
- Act as a communicator among the members of the workshop team.
For more details on workshop facilitation, please refer to the General Guidelines section: